Precautions, Changes, and Requirements for In-Person Worship
These are the rules we have implemented and are requiring all persons joining us for in-person worship to follow:
1. Face masks are required for each person attending (and some extras will be available at both entrances).
2. Sanitizing of hands (sanitizer will be available) will also be required prior to taking your seat.
3. Family units may sit together; however, between all others, please remember that a 6-foot distance will be required at all times. Seats are taped off to ensure this distancing. Please sit in any of the open places as you like, with your family units.
4. We will not share the peace in the usual way. Instead, share a 'contactless' peace only (a wave, small bow, shaka, etc).
5. For now, we will not be sharing Communion or coffee hour.
6. Bulletins will not be passed out at the door; instead, they will already be in-place at the designated seats.
7. Name tags are not to be worn at this time.
8. Offering plates will not be passed, but will be located on a small table in the church.
As always, please, if you're sick or not feeling up to joining us in person, stay home! We are live-streaming our service as well. (See the meeting info at the top right of this page!)
Please continue to stay safe, and do not hesitate to be in contact with any questions or concerns.
Live-Streamed Worship (simultaneous with in-person service) -- 8:00am
Click here to join our live-streamed worship!
Meeting ID: 483 281 0302
Please email us for the meeting password!
Please note: The old Zoom link from a few weeks ago will not work, so please use the link above.
You can also call in for audio only, at one of these numbers:
with the meeting ID: 483 281 0302 (email or call for the password!)